miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

The Bee Fountain

At Gredos we are knee deep in nature. Beautiful lake, stars out at night, bugs and sticks and mud. They also keep bees out back of the property. The bee boxes are farther out, so there isn't any risk of the kids tripping over them. However, they do send some emissaries out in the noon heat for a cool drink of water. The kids, also, go out for cool drinks of water. Which is a problem:

Drink at your own risk. Photo courtesy of Sarah!
These water fountains from hell the monastery also are triggers sensitive. Open 0.05 centimeters and you get a nice cool spout of water. Open 0.06 and get geysers shooting into the air soaking all around.

So when I am assigned on patio duty, where we have to watch the kids so they don't explode or something, I get nervous. There are also certain days where I'm in no mood for kids horsing around. That day is any day that ends in Y. In English.

Please observe before my arrival:


 And after:


This is how I spent my month at camp.

2 comentarios: