viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

USA! USA!

I got home yesterday to Florida for six weeks of quality time with the family and intense visa processing. Upon touchdown in New York I got a big smack of America in the face. Big. A visual representation of returning home:
An obsession with manicures and time management.

E pluribus, unum.

Good things!

In case I wanted to get my electronics on the go.

A quick several hundred dollars on a DS.

Mandatory CNN.

These aren't pay phones, it's straight business.

Wifi! And phishing!

Rolos, peanut butter M&Ms, Hershey's, Werther's Original.

Mobile recharge unit.

Every product you will never need. In case you
get the urge to consume midflight.

HP!
It's cool but weird being back. Full frontal America is a lot, even if it's your country. But it is wonderfully my country.

1 comentario: