martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

Oh hey there!

Oh hey there, cold symptoms!

Gosh it's been a while. Probably a month or two? I shouldn't be surprised you're back. I mean it's my fault. Consider the fact that I spent all day Sunday at the beach in a bikini with the hot sun and fresh Mediterranean breeze switching up the body temperatures for me.

Or the kids and their gusto for wiping their noses and then subsequently giving me high fives.

Or the school that decided that hand soap, toilet paper, heating and air conditioning was just not in the budget this or any of the previous 30 years.

Or flamenco classes in an unair-conditioned, un-vented, windowless basement that steams up like a Swedish sauna, or spinning classes with 25 of my closest, sweatiest friends. Then promptly emerging into the chilly wind.

Or the public transit system what with the buttons and "hold on for dear life we're going over road work at 50k" bars that everyone touches after sneezing.

Yeah it's been great catching up, but uh, (glance at phone and shift weight), well I'm pretty busy these next 2 weeks and gotta run.

It's great to run into you, but don't call, I'll call you.

No, don't call. Don't.


Don't make me do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario