domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2011

In which the protagonist grows. Literally.

I am finally back in Málaga! Flying into Málaga is beautiful. You fly close over the olive and oxide colored mountains that surround the city and then make a dramatic touch down in front of the sea. Then you get off the plane and José is there waiting for you and it is the best feeling ever.

Now that I'm back I am working on getting things set up, cleaning, organizing private classes and volunteering and the Teacher Mentoring Program. And removing the pounds packed on by the evil combination of Gredos camp food, mom's delicious food, car travel rather than foot travel, and the ability of American food companies to sneak high-fructose corn syrup into every food product (Oops, I guess it's "corn sugar" now. Sorry about that Corn Refiners Association.) Mostly, however, it was my own fault.

At least in the US we have a variety of products to cover up with.


Wizard in the corner?
In Spain I don't have these options. Mostly because I haven't given up on life to the point where wearing pajamas all day sounds fine. Guess I'll just do this the old way.



Guess this whole "walking" thing is more complicated than I remember. These Europeans seem to be good at it though.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario