jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

Ef

After 2 years of extreme commuting (TLC show anyone?), this piece of news pops out.

Linkity Link Link

I raise a big fat martini toast to all the times I have hauled ass with my coffee cup and school stuff down from the number 20 bus stop in front of the Corte Ingles, past the huge never-ending metro construction pit, hordes of calmly commuting, smoking Spanish employees, old men in old man bars cracking their 8 am beers, down the 1738 flights of stairs to cram money in the RENFE machine for a ticket just to hear the beeps of death and the rush of wind as the train pulls away down the coast.

So, so punctual when I am so, so tardy.

On a positive note, my commute got significantly shorter this year, which is directly proportional to the amount of nap time I get between school and private classes. Victory is mine, RENFE, victory is mine.

1 comentario:

  1. You and I are swapping commutes this year! At least I'll get a train every 20 minutes.

    ResponderEliminar